New Orleans Wrongful Discharge Attorney

Handling Wrongful Termination and Discrimination Cases Since 1993

It is illegal for an employer to terminate employment based on age, religion, gender, sex, national origin, race, pregnancy or another protected class. Your employer also cannot terminate your employment or discharge you for filing a complaint alleging discrimination.

If you believe you are a victim of wrongful termination or wrongful discharge, please contact attorney James L. Arruebarrena. Located in New Orleans, Mr. Arruebarrena represents clients throughout Louisiana who have been wrongfully discharged from their employment. He can review your situation and advise on your legal options and next steps.

If possible, please call to consult attorney Arruebarrena before taking action on a wrongful discharge claim. He can advise you on the proper way to handle the situation so you can have the best chance of recovering compensation.

Do You Have a Wrongful Termination Case?

Louisiana is an at-will employment state. This means that an employee can be fired for almost any reason or for no reason at all. In order to have a valid wrongful termination case, you need to show that you were discharged based on some form of discrimination or in retaliation for making a claim against your employer.

Your employer will have substantial resources at its disposal to fight discrimination and wrongful termination claims. As a skilled New Orleans wrongful discharge lawyer with more than 18 years of experience, Mr. Arruebarrena can help equal the playing field. He understands the stress and hardship you may experience from discriminatory actions at work, and he will put his knowledge and experience to work helping you recover the damages you deserve for your suffering.

Contact an Experienced Baton Rouge Area Wrongful Termination Lawyer

For more information about wrongful discharge laws, or to discuss your situation, please schedule a confidential consultation with Mr. Arruebarrena by calling us at 504-322-1272 . You may also e-mail our employment law firm. If your employer unlawfully made you suffer, let us help you make them pay.